Farmer Foil Packs








 Although Harvest in my house is coming to an end, this recipe will continue to be a go to in our household. Not only does it not require dirtying plates but this is a great way to use up leftover vegetables that are sitting idle in the fridge.





Farmer Foil Packs 👨🏻‍🌾🍽
Chopped Vegetables
Kielbasa sausage sliced on the bias
Olive oil cooking spray
Salt & Pepper
Garlic Powder
Dried Parsley

In this foil pack, I used bell peppers, potatoes, and green beans. If I was making this for adam, I’d leave out the peppers but if im eating it I’d throw in onions too. The nice thing is you can really use whatever you have! I added about 3 oz or a palm size serving of sausage on top. I recommend using cooking spray to not create a lot of liquid if being eaten in the field. You can also use whatever seasoning you want! Roll it up in heavy duty foil and bake at 350 for about 25-30 min or until your potatoes are tender.

Comments

Popular Posts